This holiday season we hope that you will help us give the gift of pelvic health. All too often at Legacy Physical Therapy we hear our patients say things like…
- “I have never heard of pelvic physical therapy.”
- “How come none of my doctor’s told me this was an option?
- “Why am I just hearing about women’s health physical therapy now?”
- “Every woman who has had a baby should see a women’s health physical therapist.”
- “Why isn’t pelvic physical therapy recommended to all pregnant or postpartum women?”
Our goal is to spread the word about pelvic health. We want women and men suffering with bladder issues, bowel dysfunction, sexual problems, pelvic pain, pelvic floor dysfunction, and core weakness to know that they are not alone and there are options for treatment. We hope that we can count on you for your help.
Ways to Spread the Word about Pelvic Health and
Legacy Physical Therapy
- Provide a testimonial for our website
- In 2018, we would like to update our website with new patient stories in our testimonial section. You can greatly help us by writing, even anonymously, about your experience with our group. Email Us Here!
- If you are like me, you might need a little help to get your creative writing juices flowing. Here are a few questions to get you started:
- What kind of impact has it made on your life coming to Legacy Physical Therapy?
- What was the reason that you came to Legacy Physical Therapy?
- What goals have you accomplished at Legacy Physical Therapy?
- What would your advice be to others who are thinking about coming to Legacy Physical Therapy?
- Write a review on Google or Yelp
- Get social with us and review us on Facebook
- Legacy Physical Therapy has a Facebook page where we love to share helpful pelvic health information. ‘Like’ our page and share our pelvic health information with your social circle. While you are there, leave us a review.
- Tell your doctor about your success with physical therapy!
- Your doctor would love to know that you are feeling better and achieving your goals. Please let them know about your success at your next appointment or by sending an email.
- Give us feedback!
- All feedback helps us improve our delivery of care, so please let us know if there’s something we are doing well or if there is something we can do better.
Happy holidays and cheers to a healthy New Year!!!
From the staff at Legacy Physical Therapy
Brooke, Jamie, Rosie and Abbie